Anthropology Optional Printed Notes BrainTree-G.S.Karthik Hyderabad
Braintree under the guidance of G.S.Karthik is the best coaching for Anthropology-Optional in Hyderabad.Apart from Anthropology -Optional it also offered the coaching for Public Administration and General Studies.
For Queries :-
Call or Whats app @9810395954
For ordering visit our site www.educomiq.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Braintree under the guidance of G.S.Karthik is the best coaching for Anthropology-Optional in Hyderabad.Apart from Anthropology -Optional it also offered the coaching for Public Administration and General Studies.Its Studymaterial is also very helpful for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.Optional of Braintree under the guidance of G.S.Karhik is the best.
It is hard copy material and photocopy is done by the best copier and clearly visible.
BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY by G.S KARTHIK contains 3-booklets and covers the entire syllabus of Paper 1 &2
Details of the content is as following
- Meaning ,Scope & development of anthropology:Marriage :
- Kinship :Nature and culture and Society:
- Family: Religion : ANTHROPOLOGICAL theories:
- Economic organisation Political organisation and social control: Research methods
Volume-2 :-Human Evolution and emergence of man:
- The biological basis of life: Concept of Genetic polymorphic and selection:
- Race and racism: Concepts and methods of ecological anthropology:
- Age sex and population variation :
- Mendelian genetics in man Characteristic of primates :
- Social demography application of Anthropology:
- Concept of human growth and development.
Volume -3:– Evolution of Indian Culture :
- Demographic profile :
- Caste systems in India : Emergence and growth of Anthropology in India :
- Indigenous and Exogenous processes of social change in India :
- Tribal situation in India:
- Problems of exploitation and deprivation & constitutional safeguards :
- Ethnicity , Ethnic conflicts and political developments :
- Tribal administration : Structure and Nature of Traditional Indian social system :
- Impact of Buddhism , Jainism,Islam and Christianity of Indian society :
- linguistic and religious minorities :
- Social change and contemporary tribal societies :
- Role of Anthropology in tribal and rural development.
For Queries :-